Working closely with you and your suppliers, we automate the forecast management process. Using Web-based software we enable the flow of supply to more accurately mirror store – and even shelf-level – demand. We provide forecast visibility, comparing actual demand against inventory held in storage, and in-transit.
- We can store and stage product for replenishment at our distribution centres (DCs), often freeing up your own DC space or limited store rooms.
- We move your inventory in and out of our distribution centers and manage demand planning, using Web-based applications.
- We provide forecast visibility, comparing actual demand against DC-on-hand, store-on-hand and in-transit inventory.
- When DC inventory falls below pre-determined levels, auto alerts are sent to you and your supplier to prompt replenishment
- Advanced Shipping Notices (ASNs) provide detail on in-transit inventory from suppliers so you have visibility to inventory deeper into the supply chain. This allows confident commitment to orders based on this inbound flow.
- Postpone inventory ownership until shipment to your site. Once your inventory is moved to the Kuehne + Nagel DC, we work with your suppliers to transition inventory ownership until demand occurs.
- Perform value-added services, allowing you to more efficiently manage the flow of goods into manufacturing or directly to market.
For more information please contact us.