The worldwide trade in non-hazardous waste materials such as metals, paper and plastics is huge. In 2009, OECD countries exported around 34 million tons of recycled paper and board.
Kuehne + Nagel is committed to ensuring high levels of environmental and human health protection. We are in regular contact with the European Commission and US environmental authorities to ensure full compliance with regulations relating to exports of recycled papers.
- Cost-per-ton supply chain solutions
- Customised freight transport management
- Product-specific materials handling equipment
- On-line, real-time visibility and monitoring with KN Login
- Dedicated teams of experts across the globe
- global no. 1 seafreight forwarder
- Guaranteed space with every ocean carrier
- Specialist capabilities and permits for heavy payload containers in the USA
- Interim storage in warehouses with rail sidings
- Customs clearance
For more information, please contact us.