If your goods sit on a dock awaiting customs clearance for a day, your 'speed to market' advantage can be squandered.
Incomplete or wrong customs documentation can cause considerable delays in transportation, reducing supply chain and delivery reliability.
To minimize your customs issues, Kuehne + Nagel provides:
- Import and brokerage systems integrated into our global sea- and airfreight operations
- Brokerage services handled in-house by licensed professionals to the extent permitted by law
- Information system interfaces that are connected to customs authorities, where available
Our comprehensive line of customs brokerage services include:
- Automated customs clearance
- Classification and valuation expertise
- Customized management reports
- Customs bond underwriting
For more information, please contact us.
- CBSA - http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/menu-eng.html
- CBSA OGD - http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/eservices/ogd-amg/menu-eng.html
- CSCB - http://new.cscb.ca
- EICS - http://www.international.gc.ca/controls-controles/systems-systemes/eics-scei/index.aspx
- CBSA Forms - http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/menu-eng.html
- Importing to Canada - http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/import/menu-eng.html
Links to offices for clearance including email addresses
Tracking information (Truck Carriers)
KN Login – <media 16744>quick link for Drivers to access for PARS</media>