The corporate QSHE statement is binding for every employee across the Group's business units and functional fields, around the world.
Our QSHE program allows us to offer consistent, high-quality services across all global operations. QSHE is actively driven globally, with national and local QSHE managers responsible for implementation of and compliance with established business field and unit policies and procedures.
Leveraging the QSHE program, Kuehne + Nagel is able to deliver a customer-centric approach based on:
- Common language to improve understanding of quality requirements
- Continuous improvement of business performance through ongoing certification audits
- Bottom-line benefits through increased efficiency, reduced waste and better resource usage
- Improved product and process quality
In addition to the ISO 9001 quality-management certification, the company holds among others:
- ISO 14001 certificate for environmental issues
- OHSAS 18001 certificate for occupational health and safety
- Transported Asset Protection Association (TAPA) security attestations
- U.S. Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) certificate
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) Certificate initiated by the World Customs Organization.
- Other attestations and certifications such as SQAS for the chemical industry, GXP certifications for food / pharma and EN 9100 certifications for the aviation industry.
We set ambitious new targets annually to focus on continually improving our already high standards. For more information about our QSHE processes, please contact us
SXI Switzerland Sustainability 25®
Kuehne + Nagel ranks amongst the 25 more sustainable companies according to the SXI Switzerland Sustainability 25 index.
The index is built out of the SMI expanded; a total score is derived for each company provided by a third party research provider. The higher the score, the more sustainable the company. All companies that are considered sustainable and belong to the SMI expanded are eligible and ranked according to their total score. The best 25 companies are selected.
SXI®, SXI Life Sciences®, SXI Real Estate®, SXI Bio+Medtech® and SXI Switzerland Sustainability 25 Index® are registered trademarks of the SIX Swiss Exchange.