Kuehne + Nagel’s suite of airfreight products has been designed to meet the logistics challenges our customers face every day. We constantly strive to expand and improve our portfolio of services to ensure that we stay one step ahead of the competition.
We have extensive experience with special airfreight including aerospace, pharmaceuticals and perishables products. We support companies' special-cargo requirements.
Delivering value- Ensuring trust
Making your most valuable assets our priority
- Dedicated trained and certified engine logistics staff spanning all continents, available 24/7
- Carefully selected and assessed air carriers to mitigate risks
- Dedicated Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for every single shipment
- 3 service levels (AOG, Critical and routine)
- Configurable options to best serve your needs
Managing speed. Ensuring the right conditions.
Fresh structures for your cold chain success.
Wherever your market, Kuehne + Nagel is your reliable and qualified partner for the seamless transportation of temperature-sensitive perishable products.
- Global network of Kuehne + Nagel-owned perishable-goods handling stations, with worldwide Cargo IQ accreditation.
- Airport-to-airport and door-to-door delivery
- Reliable schedules and fast transit times
- Temperature and humidity control
- Sophisticated visibility and monitoring with KN Login
- Centres of excellence for foodstuffs and flowers
- Deep-reaching knowledge of the full range of perishable commodities
Read more >>
For when it matters the most.
A partner focused on quality and service to:
- Meet industry strict regulations and requirements
- Make complexity simple
- Offer product specific end-to-end solutions
- Leverage new technology and improve the supply chain
- Expand digital beyond product-related initiatives to supply chain innovation: connect with customers/suppliers & improve demand & supply timelines
The solution was created because we want you to focus on what matters the most: your customer’s satisfaction and your patient’s needs.
Read more >>