We offer you a one-stop-shopping concept.
Temperature-sensitive cargo, like cut flowers, plants, fish, meat and flower bulbs, needs to be handled according to specific requirements, and with the highest care. We are committed to make sure your products will reach their final destination in the best possible condition.
Temperature-controlled cargo commonly handled by Kuehne + Nagel includes:
- Flower & plants
- Dairy products
- Fruit and vegetables
- Meat and poultry
- Fish and seafood
We deliver your perishables fresh, right to the door
Our global specialist team ensures that your temperature-controlled cargo reaches its final destination in proper condition. Our specialists have extensive knowledge of cargo temperature requirements, global expertise in climatic variations, and access to a wide range of value-added services. They are strategically located around the world to ensure that your precious cargo is looked after by local experts, every step of the way.
Benefits of KN FreshChain:
- Door-to-door service
- Single point of contact for the customer
- One invoice
- One all-in rate per kilogram or per box – no additional/hidden costs
- Pre-clearance upon “wheels-up”
- Same-day delivery. Your cargo is ready for delivery 2 hours after aircraft arrival
- Ability to deliver full ULDs or skids/boxes
- Bogus claims are avoided as we provide the necessary temperature and condition checks on pick-up from airline and delivery to the customer
- Service is available 7 days per week
- Part charters at the peak of the season, or at points where there is insufficient or inadequate lift available
For more information, please contact us.