- We are able to provide world leading logistics
solutions by offering complete production logistics engineering.
We also have expertise in heavy parts handling which altogether
allows manufactures to perform a lean and effective production process.
- Consolidation of the numerous suppliers needed to
fit out an aircraft provides a huge logistical challenge.
Everything from seats to entertainment systems must be moved
from a factory to the site of the aircraft manufacturer.
Through our global network and years of experience we are
able to consolidate all the buyer furnished equipment (BFE)
needed by our customers and ship it to them as they require.
- Warehousing and transportation of all on-board material.
Together with LSG Sky Chefs we have created the joint venture
Skylogistix to bring innovation into the in-flight service supply
chain through our state of the art systems, dedicated expertise
and global presence.
Spare Parts Logistics
- This service allows our customers to have full visibility
on their repair cycle, reduce their inventory level and select
time concepts that suit their individual needs.
- A new segment for Supply the Sky developed in conjunction with our Engine Competence Centres.
Engine Logistics services are delivered by specifically trained professionals.
Dedicated engine competence teams provide support and expert handling,
as well as extensive knowledge and expertise. This enables them to move time-critical
and intricate aero engines on time, every time.
- Despite the high degree of safety in aerospace, major incidents are still grounding aircraft for weeks.
Our own aircraft on ground (AOG) support team attends to all procedures and puts them into operation.
Our service helps airlines to focus solely on the repair of their damaged aircraft, while we take responsibility
for coordinating all the worldwide transport, local customs and ground handling of spares and tooling, adding value
to our customer in a critical moment.