We understand the specific demands of the sector and have the knowledge and experience to deliver industry leading solutions.
All our Integrated Logistics solutions are customer specific, individually designed and implemented to meet precise requirements. That said, our global IT and process standards, located in shared environments, enables leveraging on cost and best practices across a range of sectors that includes:
- Consumer electronics
- Computer equipment
- Telecoms networks
- Contract manufacturers
Within the high-tech industry our solutions provides innovative supply chain management services to meet challenges globally:
- Direct Ship: end-to-end delivery without supply chain breaks in transit, thus reduced transportation and storage costs
- Aftermarket Services, Spare Parts Logistic and Reverse Logistics
The solutions of Integrated Logistics enable the outsourcing of logistics management and execution functions within a collaborative environment, leading to:
- Improved service levels and traceability
- Reduced transport, warehousing, management and supplier related cost
- Reduced inventory levels
- Best practice sharing and continuous improvement
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Reduced environmental externalities
With our ever-broadening expertise we have the strategies to help you reduce costs and increase production and distribution efficiency.
The industry specific solution is enabled by our KN Control Tower product.
For more information, please contact us.