Our global expertise ensures the maintenance of the highest standards wherever we operate. With manufacturing (especially for the generic market) increasingly moving to the developing world we are best placed to help you maintain quality and reliability all through the supply chain.
All our Integrated Logistics solutions are customer specific, individually designed and implemented to meet precise requirements. That said, our global IT and process standards, located in shared environments, enables leveraging on cost and best practices across a selection of areas including:
- Consumer healthcare
- Medical devices and equipment
- Animal health
Within the pharmaceutical industry, Integrated Logistics provides supply chain management services for inbound, outbound and aftermarket logistics, including:
- Compliance with Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
- Temperature Control
- Low touch supply chain
Our solutions enable the outsourcing of logistics management and execution functions within a collaborative environment, leading to:
- Improved service levels and traceability
- Reduced transport, warehousing, management and supplier related cost
- Reduced inventory levels
- Best practice sharing and continuous improvement
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Reduced environmental externalities
Our services will flexibly support our customers to efficiently source, make, deliver and service their products on a global scale.
The industry specific solution is enabled by our KN ControlTower product.
For more information, please contact us.