Fast transit times between China, Russia and Europe, with no compromise on security or price.
Kuehne + Nagel understands that today companies face shorter time to market, supply chain diversification, faster stock turnaround, late production due dates or capital commitment costs. This is why KN Eurasia Express was designed to offer fast transit times and fair freight costs for transport between China, Russia and Europe.
KN Eurasia Express bridges the Trans-Euroasian corridor between China, Central Asia, Russia, Mongolia and Europe.
The following routes to and from China are available:
- Trans-Siberian – The North Route: 12,920 km
North East China – Siberia – West Russia – Belarus – Poland – any other European country
- Silk Road – The South Route: 10,320 km
China – Kazakhstan – West Russia – Belarus – Poland – any other European country
We carry your cargo safely and on time, all the way to its final destination
- Door-to-door service, all the way from pick-up to final destination, including all your import/export and customs clearance paperwork.
- Weekly departures guaranteed from major terminals in China, such as Wuhan, Shenyang, Chongqing, Chengdu and Zhengzhou to destinations across Russia, Europe and vice versa.
- High level of flexibility due to fixed-space agreements based on solid carrier partnerships
- High security standards at terminals and en route as well as enhanced container seals
- Dedicated operation teams at origin and destination
- Large range of optional services to meet your unique needs, such as open-top containers, temperature control, garments on hangers, and many more.
KN Eurasia Express gives you many benefits:
- Transit times of 12 to 18 days terminal to terminal, that allow you to speed-up of your supply chain
- Stable prices compared to volatile seafreight rates and higher cost of airfreight
- End-to-end visibility and control via KN Login
- Reduced environmental impact through greener rail transport.