Kuehne + Nagel project logistics provides services for most capital investments in all industry sectors. Customers are either the project owners, their engineering, procurement, construction and management contractors or their prime suppliers.
We provide logistics concepts for cargo which usually requires special handling, chartering of vessels and heavy-lift services by sea, air, road or rail.
The oil and gas industry is an important segment of our global project logistics activities. Related to midstream and downstream processes, which include the processing, transporting and refining of oil and gas, we cover projects in the fields of:
- Petrochemical and chemical production facilities
- LNG plants and re-gasification facilities
- Refineries and gas processing plants
- Ship building and offshore platforms
In addition, project logistics covers projects related to:
- Power plants (whether fed by oil, gas, fossil or other energy) and similar facilities
- Mining facilities
- Aluminium plants, steel plants and similar facilities
- Pulp, paper and cellulose plants
- Transportation systems, railways, subways, metro and light rail transit (LRT) installations
For more information, please contact us.